Interested in Doing Business with the Mississippi Valley Division?
1. Register in the System for Award Management (SAM) database (http://www.sam.gov). It is MANDATORY that all vendors be registered in SAM.
2. Find information on available contracting opportunities at http://www.sam.gov
3. Complete the appropriate forms stated in or provided in the synopsis or solicitation and return them per the instructions listed in the synopsis or solicitation.
4. Visit the website for the district with which you desire to do business in order to learn about the missions and the types of services/supplies each procures.
5. If you are a small or small disadvantaged business, you can call, write or visit the Corps of Engineers, Deputy for Small Business in the location of interest to you to discuss your firm's capabilities, interest and capacities to perform.