(function() { var ga = document.createElement('script'); ga.type = 'text/javascript'; ga.async = true; ga.src = ('https:' == document.location.protocol ? 'https://' : 'http://') + 'stats.g.doubleclick.net/dc.js'; var s = document.getElementsByTagName('script')[0]; s.parentNode.insertBefore(ga, s); })();
US Army Corps of Engineers
Mississippi Valley Division


Interested in Doing Business with the Mississippi Valley Division?

1.    Register in the Central Contractor Registration (CCR) database (http://www.sam.gov).  It is MANDATORY that all vendors be registered under the CCR program.

2.    Find information on available opportunities through the Federal Business Opportunities (FedBizOpps) website (https://www.fbo.gov/).

3.    Complete the appropriate forms stated in or provided in the synopsis or solicitation and return them to the Chief, Contracting Division, of the office in which you are interested.

4.    Visit the website for the district with which you desire to do business in order to learn about the missions and the types of services/supplies each procures.

5.    If you are a small or small disadvantaged business, call, write or visit the Corps of Engineers, Deputy for Small Business in the location of interest to you to discuss your firm's capabilities, interest and capacities to perform.

You can find information about upcoming opportunities from:

1.    Federal Business Opportunities

2.    Advance Notices to Bidders and Invitations for Bids at businesses such as the Associated General Contractors of America (AGC), minority contract associations, and construction industry associations.

3.    Small Business Conferences

4.    Announcements of Business Opportunity Conferences, Trade Fairs and other federally attended or sponsored liaison meetings in your area

5.    Corps of Engineers division, district and laboratory websites